|Home||» Products||» PP Filter Cartridge Housing|
PP Filter Cartridge Housing
We take this great opportunity to introduce ourselves as one of the trustworthy manufacturers and exporters of PP Filter Cartridge Housing. Made of ruffed reinforced polypropylene, this cartridge is designed for use on a wide range of chemical & liquid applications within the processing industry. Our offered PP Filter Cartridge Housing is available in various sizes, shapes and designs as per our clients need and demand & also we offer it in the market leading price.
- Low pressure drop and low down time
- Large-area, heavy-duty baskets
- Easy to operate & low maintenance
- wide range of fluid flow capacity
- Suitable for high temperature service
The PP Filter Cartridge Housings are made of ruffed reinforced polypropylene. PP Filter Cartridge Housings are recommended for low flow rates to higher flow rates. Wide range of applications including residential, commercial and industrial can be catered to, by using these PP Filter Cartridge Housings. Our PP Filter Cartridge Housings are available in 8", 10", 20" standard models and 10", 20" jumbo models for higher flow rates.
- Optional Pressure ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã¢â¬Å relief / bleed button on inlet side of cap
- Thick walls for increased strength
- Leak Proof sealing with top - Seated Buna- N "O1 ring
- Available with clear SAN - Styrene Acrylonitile / Polycarbonate - PC and opaque (Blue - Black) models All Housings have been tested and passed the hydrostatic leak and burst pressure to ensure consistence safe performance
Blue Black/San Filter Housings
- Blue Body with Black Cap
- White Body with White Cap
- Available in 8", 10", 20
- 40 Ipm - 20"
- 1/4", 1/2", 1/2" & 1" in/out connection
- Clear Body (SAN/PC) with White Cap
- Maximum Flow rates up to 8 Ipm - 8"size, 10 Ipm - 10" Size
- Operating Pressure up to 6 kg/cm2
- Pressure relief/ bleed button on inlet Side & Cap
- Maximum temperature 70oC
BIG Jumbo Filter Housing
- Available in 10" & 20" size to meet your needs
- 4.5 DOE Filter Cartridges
- Maximum Flow Rates 50 Ipm for 10", 100 Ipm for 20"
- Large Capacity housing suitable for high flow applications
- 1/2" in/ out connection
- Pressure relief / bleed button on inlet / outlet side of cap