|Home||» Products||» Oil Absorbing Filter Cartridge|
Oil Absorbing Filter Cartridge
With our experience of three decades, we have established ourselves as a leading manufacturer and supplier of Oil Absorbing Filter Cartridge. This cartridge is manufactured by using industry standard raw materials and with modern technology. Our Oil Absorbing Filter Cartridge is used in gas and oil production industry, marine bilge and ballast water treatment systems to remove dissolved & dispersed oils from water. We are relentlessly striving to sustain our high credibility in the market by updating of our infrastructure.
95% efficiency of removing hydrocarbons from water
Minimum pressure drop
Oil Absorbing Filter Cartridges are formed in such a technique, that this filter media is capable of removing up to 95% of total hydrocarbons from water in a single pass. Filter media of these Oil Absorbing Filter Cartridges is the material containing modified cellulose. Dissolved oil, emulsions & dispersed droplets are adsorbed and retained from water by the filter media.
Oil Absorbing Filter Cartridges have been specifically developed and manufactured for the high efficiency removal of dissolved & dispersed oils from water, within the gas & oil production industries, contaminated surface water runoff, marine bilge and ballast water treatment systems & other industrial process industries.
- Better than activated carbon
- Removes dissolved and dispersed oils
- High flow rates
- High efficiency removal of oils
- No release of removed hydrocarbons
- Media can hold 300 % of its own weight
- Typically, over 90% of total hydrocarbons are removed in a pass through the cartridge with no release once adsorbed
- Higher flow rates also can be achieved by connecting cartridges in parallel
- Lower outlet levels of hydrocarbons can be achieved by connecting cartridges in series
Oil Absorbing Filter Cartridges are made by rolling the sheet material onto a central core support. The core & outer surface of filter media rolls are covered with retaining mesh. The complete module is then encapsulated in to end caps, suitable for fitting into a variety of housing configurations.
- Standard Sizes: 10", 20", 30", 40" Long
- Inner Diameter: 28 mm
- Outer Diameter: 70 mm, 110 mm Standard
- Micron Rating: 5, 10, 20 Micron
Double Open Type (DOE Type )
- Industrial processes
- Gas and oil facilities
- Machine shops
- Car and truck washes
- Factories and repair shops
- Auto service stations gate leisure/commercial shipping bilge water
- Surface water runoff (truck stops, airports)